Thursday, July 14, 2011

Stamps!

This weekend I get to do some summer art teaching at the Edgewater Arts Festival. I have been creating some stamps to make quick little frame-able artwork with the kiddie passers-by. Here is a sneak peak at my stamps so far:


I'm testing the image using marker here but they will really look great with the paint that we will be using. 

I will also be asking the older kids to make their own disposable stamps using potatoes. Should be fun! Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post after the event. 

Also, we have begun construction at home. Note: save money by doing your own demo. This pic is my friend Amy getting the wall started. She volunteered to help. She likes hammering things!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...