Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bzzzzz

One of my favorite people on the planet, we'll call her Ms. Thompson, asks her fifth graders to tell her all about Bees each year in the springtime. This year, after perfecting the quick, student-led, set up and clean up of Papier-mâché, I joined the bee frenzy and they made these in art class:




I know, one of them is orange and one is gold. Why not, right? The students liked them that way and made a good enough case for why they should be allowed to use those colors. We also had a pink bee. You will not find those colors in the cases that I borrowed from the Field Museum Harris Loan center but I kind of prefer the odd color choices.



I think the bees in this case are like 20 years old. wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...