Monday, June 13, 2011

Sketch book love

The year is coming to a close and while I was preparing for our exhibition I came across some interesting  sketchbook entries from my primary students. I'm never sure exactly what influences their drawings but I know the video games and cartoons play a role. 




This student asked me if I knew why "barney" had no color? He is spraying it all onto the other guy. 


I didn't get a chance to talk to this student but I'm amazed by this second grader's drawing with inset close-up next to it. what?!


I wonder if I NEED to talk to this students about consequences? Again, this is one of my primary students who seems to be working out sequence of a story. Is this a true story?


You'll note the first official usage of my new name at the end of one of my second grader's sketchbooks. They are all currently obsessed with this sonic character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...